Participant Webinars & Seminars
The Knowledge Center classroom offers an array of learning opportunities for clients and their participants. From on-site seminars to live webinars and podcasts, our educational experts can help you ensure that plan participants understand the fundamental elements of long-term savings and being prepared for retirement.
Customized sessions designed around the needs of your participants and the goals of your organization are also available.
Typical topics include:
- Planning today for a better tomorrow
- Heading toward retirement
- Social Security: What you need to know before you collect
- Investing basics and your 401(k)
- Saving for college
- Estate planning
Executive and Fiduciary Management
Ensuring that those responsible for your organization’s retirement plans are knowledgeable about their fiduciary responsibilities is a key element to achieving optimal results for your plans. Our educational experts will meet with your plan’s retirement committee, finance committee and other administrators to help them understand how to manage their plan related investment fiduciary risks and responsibilities.
Customized sessions designed around your company’s unique needs include:
- Downturns and Recoveries
- Global Investing
- Saving and Investment for Retirement
- How Much Will You Need at Retirement?
- How to Read a Mutual Fund Performance Report
- Long-term Investment Performance
- Portfolio Diversification
- Portfolio Performance
- Principles of Investing
- Retirement Incomes
- Risk & Volatility
- Target-Date Funds
- Understanding Deferred Annuities